- Exhibitions - Choosing the Yacht is just the first step! (3/30/2008)
- Chartering the yacht in itself is just one element of many that make for a successful participation. We add much greater value through our experience in providing all the auxiliary products and services required, from branded reception tents on the Quai to audio visual services onboard. We have also become renowned for the quality of external and internal lighting of yachts at Exhibitions.
- Corporate Yacht Charter Special Offers (11/12/2007)
- Corporate Luxury Yacht Charter achieves many positive business objectives and is excellent value for money when compared to 'traditional' corporate events.
For example we have created two day Yacht events on the Cote d'Azur for less than €1,500 per person, based on 8 guests.
- Looking for a unique venue in the heart of London? (10/23/2007)
- If you are looking for a unique venue in central London for a special event, why not avail of this exclusive opportunity to charter a beautiful Sunseeker motoryacht. In conjunction with Sunseeker Charters, we offer the perfect setting for a host of inspirational events including, meetings, Christmas parties, formal dinners, receptions and product launches. Combined with the specialist event management skills of ATTENTION TO DETAIL, you have all the elements of a a perfect business event.
The chartering of a Sunseeker can be tied in to special events on the Thames, Excel or the O2.
- SeaDream the perfect meeting and incentive solution (9/7/2007)
- SeaDream yachting is different from the big ship cruising: only 110 guests in 55 cabins are pampered by an award winning crew of 95. This makes for a perfect corporate event solution.
Enjoy the freedom of creating your own itinerary to reward key staff with the incentive of a lifetime onboard one of the most luxurious yachts.
- Product Update - Combine 5* Hotel accommodation with a luxury yacht (11/23/2006)
- Recently we have run a number of events, where guests stay in a hotel at night and then charter a yacht to use during the day. This can be very good value for group sizes between 8 and 20 guests, where a four cabin yacht over 100 feet would comfortably cater for this number of guests if they were not sleeping onboard.